Year-End Accountant | 3-4 month Contract |£200-220pd (Inside IR35)| Charitable Organisation | Hybrid
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a very well-known charitable organisation to work through their complex year-end process. The Year-End Accountant position will be on a 3-4 month contract initially, and will be focussing on working towards completing year-end and working as the main point of contact for the external auditors, overseeing a couple of staff working towards the same goal.
- Assist in the preparation of all group statutory accounts including working with partial exemption/restricted funds in line with Charity SORP.
- Reconcile large volumes of data
- Developing reporting to work efficiently and succinctly
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- Liaising effectively with other team members to ensure transactional processing is carried out accurately
- Complete VAT and Gift-Aid returns
- Ideally part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CIPFA)
- Ideally have some experience of working in a charity with Charity SORP knowledge
- Strong understanding of technical finance
- Experience of improving processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
This role will be a hybrid working opportunity with 1, possibly 2 days in their Central London office. Ideally, they would like someone to start in the first week of September so ideally someone who is immediately available.
The client is looking to move fairly quickly regarding interviews and ideally looking for the successful candidate to join as soon as possible. Please apply now.