AccessibilityThis accessibility statement applies to www.altumconsulting.co.uk.
USING OUR SITE
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
This means that you can:
- Change contrast levels
- Modify the font, colours, line height or spacing of text
- Zoom in up to 200% without text spilling off the screen
- The text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of your browser window
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Translate the website into a different language using external browser applications
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
Whilst we try to maintain a high standard of accessibility on our website, there are some known limitations. These are documented below.
- Some videos may not have captions
- We do not provide audio descriptions for videos
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you encounter content that you cannot access, then please contact us on the details below and we will provide you with an accessibility alternative. Any feedback we receive will be dealt with and we aim to get back to you within 48 hours. (If a response is requested). If you are not happy with how to respond to issues you have raised with us about the accessibility of our website, then contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS). The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for ensuring websites meet accessibility standards.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE'S ACCESSIBILITY
Altum Consulting is committed to making its website accessible, in line with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We aim for conformance with the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at level AA. This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 20 3800 1430