Altum are pleased to partner with a highly successful Technology organisation to find them a Tax & Reporting Manager. This will be an integral part of the companies future strategy and planning.
The successful candidate will also receive a substantial Equity Package within the company.
- Responsibility for internal quarterly, monthly and annual reporting requirements.
- Completion of regulatory returns, and contractual reporting requirements.
- Assisting with the external auditors.
- Preparing an accounting and tax policy framework and keeping the documentation up to date with tax laws and relevant accounting standards and maintaining relationships with external tax advisors.
- Dealing with the annual audit of the group financial statements.
- Overseeing and preparing returns for all areas of the business including; UK related returns [VAT, Corporate Tax, PAYE settlement scheme, withholding Tax, R185 certificates, payroll taxes, R&D credits, employment related securities] and US related filings [federal taxes, state taxes, 1099 & 1042 filings].
- Ensuring compliance with transfer pricing regulation for transactions with overseas subsidiaries. Working collaboratively with the rest of the finance team on treasury transactions and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIMA and/or CTA (Chartered Tax Advisor) (with some other accounting qualification attached)
- Experience with preparing accounts under IFRS is preferable
- Either worked at the big four audit firms OR had 2-3 years post qualification experience outside an audit / accounting firm