Our client is a global designer and provider of power electronic systems and solutions for all critical power supply needs. With their HQ in Amsterdam, they are currently looking for a experienced Supply Chain Controller to join their newly built finance team.
- 5 years of experience in similar role
- Possesses knowledge of supply chain management through experience or education. Manufacturing knowledge/experience is a plus
- English speaking, however languages such as Spanish, German, French or Chinese would be a plus.
- Good reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience, including knowledge of US GAAP, Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
- Supply chain Controller will be part of the FP&A/Finance team, taking up also some of the reporting activities.
- Various projects will include building a new product master database, identifying the building blocks for reporting, filling gaps and preparing for an ERP project implementation.