The role will be responsible for the preparation and reporting of P&L inputs across the Group, providing detailed commentary along with variance analysis. The role is very business facing, and the applicant will need to be confident and competent with presenting financial information to senior, non-finance members of staff on a regular basis. Business partnering will be a key, and our client is looking for someone with the passion and drive to work with the business to provide meaningful insight.
- Business Partnering with business heads, talking through key variance analysis and other commentaries
- Preparation of month end journals and working papers
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with the FP&A team to track performance against forecasts
- Support the budgeting/re-forecasting process
- Ad-hoc work as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent time management and proven ability to manage own workload
- Strong Excel skills
- Good written and oral skills
If you’d like to discuss this role further, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.