Altum are pleased to partner with an exciting E-Commerce business who have recently gone through a massive period of growth to find the a Senior Management Accountant. Reporting in to the Senior Group Accounting Manager, this is a really exciting opportunity to join a super ambitious, high achieving and fun Finance team on a positive growth trajectory.
The role also offers very flexible hybrid working.
- Ownership and delivery of management accounts responsibilities in a timely manner
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts commentary for owned areas to senior stakeholders including supporting workings
- Perform detailed review of Management Accountant (MA) and Junior Management Accountant (JMA) month end deliverables. Be able to identify errors, areas for improvements/efficiencies
- Coach JMAs to develop their accounting skills and knowledge of the business
- Own key deliverables as part of statutory reporting and external audit processes
- Serve as key point of contact for accounting queries from across the business in line with group accounting policies Proactively identify areas for process development and work cross-functionally to establish and implement improvements to processes
- Work with compliance team to review, update and maintain risk matrix and process flows
- Ensure maintenance of relevant technical accounting documentation in line with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with post qualification experience (either within practice or industry). Relevant experience such as fast growth, retail and consumer, tech/online is preferable.
- Strong proven technical management accounting and financial reporting expertise (IFRS),
- Good understanding of internal controls and finance business processes
- Experience of coaching junior team members
- Drive and ambition to challenge convention and to make difference in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.