SENIOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Altum Consulting have the pleasure of working exclusively with our client - a Professional Services/Tech firm - who are looking to for an experienced and qualified Senior Financial Controller who is passionate about supporting the Group Finance Controller to build a robust Finance division and help the firm grow further internationally. This is a great opportunity to use your experience to contribute to shaping and growing a division and further professionalising Finance.
The Senior Financial Controller will work closely with the Finance Director and Group Financial Controller to put in place the strategy for the finance division. The Senior Financial controller will need excellent communication skills and proven experience in positively contributing to the professionalization of a finance division. The role carries depth and has a broad range of responsibilities which will require the successful candidate to take a critical look at the business internationally and create transparency around business performance across the operating geographies.
Role & Responsibilities:-
• Responsibility for Group reporting and Control activities (IFRS)
• Implementing new financial legislations and embedding regulations
• Create business insights via dashboards and the translation of data
• Presenting financial analysis to the Finance Director and the Board to assist them in steering the business
• Creating efficiencies across financial processes
• Overseeing the international budgeting and forecasting process
• Analysing and reviewing the P&L and balance sheets of various entities
• Process improvement around reporting, consolidation and a more effective use of data
Education and Experience:-
• Educated with a Master degree in Accounting or Economics in addition to holding a formal accountancy qualification (RA/ACA/CPA/CA)
• 7 + years of professional experience within finance with a preference for experience in both the Big4 and industry
• Have solid experience in reporting and control, ideally within an international environment
• Highly analytical, structured and proactive with a hands-on approach
• Fluency in Dutch & English is required and the ability communicate effectively across all levels of the business
• Able to connect the dots, think outside the box and be able create a vision for change
This role has a unique progression opportunity as the long term plan will be for the function to evolve into a more commercially focused, Finance Business Partner role supporting the strategy and growth of the organisation.
Our client has adopted a hybrid work environment and all staff have work from home stations. On top of a competitive base salary there is a bonus and an excellent secondary benefit package.
To apply, please send an updated resume to:- email@example.com