A leading Property business based in the heart of London is currently recruiting a Commercial Accountant this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that is 2-4 years post qualified to join the business. The role is a 12month maternity cover position and the client has a preference over FTC opposed to day rate.
Main role profile:
- Key finance owner for a portfolio of properties
- Full ownership (from a finance perspective) of a portfolio of properties
- Strong business partnering skills dealing ability to communicate well with non-finance members of the team
- Provide good quality decisions on financial issues, whilst knowing when to seek advice.
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for your properties, understanding the 5-year plan and working closely with your portfolio managers/ directors to understand, review and challenge lease assumptions and capex requirements.
- Produce monthly revenue profit vs budget management reports to include a full property level review of portfolio rental income and costs, fully explaining variances to budget
- Hold monthly meetings with the portfolio team to review the revenue profit reports and identify any follow up actions required
The client is looking to interview this week with a start date of 3rd week of September so can only consider candidates available at very short notice.