Altum Consulting are proud to support an international fashion brand to recruit a Retail Management Accountant to support their ambitious growth plans into the US market. This role reports directly to the Senior Management Accountant and has significant ownership across concession accounts, stakeholders, and P&L.
- Take full control of the retail stock process, organising bi-annual stocktakes, owning the stocktaking partner relationship and maintaining accuracy across the stock reporting processes. Concession and bank account maintenance, working with the Senior Management Accountant to facilitate correct postings, reconciliations and reporting.
- Month end for two stores and over a dozen concessions with a key focus across stock movements, accruals, and prepayments.
- Question omissions and errors in a commercial and pro-active way
- Work closely with the analysis teams to present accurate monthly P&L reporting.
- Support the operational departments (retail, supply chain & concessions) with business as usual (BAU) activities, receipt recs, cash management and banking services
- Deliver crucial support across the Month End period, working to beat deadlines and ensure packs are all presented accurately and timely
- Manage a wide range of stakeholders across retail, finance, concession, stock and supply chain.
- Management Accounting experience in a retail, multi-channel, or e-commerce business
- Newly qualified or Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Finance Degree, minimum 2:1
- Experience across stock or retail accounting essential
- Available on a 1 month notice or less
Candidates will be considered for immediate interview and start, please contact George Brown on the attached details to discuss further.