Altum Consulting are partnering with a large museum in London to find a Project Accountant to join their finance team on a 6 month basis. This is a really exciting opportunity to join the museum as it goes through a period of change and plans for to develop a number of capital projects over the next 3-5 year period.
This role will suit someone who has some management accounting experience and is looking to gain more insight into business partnering.
- Support the business partners through the budgeting process; this includes key assumptions and headlines of how budget holders view their areas
- Assist in preparations for budget meetings with business partners
- Consolidation of financial information
- Sit in on monthly meetings with budget holders
- Monthly management accounting
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant (CCAB)
- Previous experience within the charity or non-profit sector is desirable but not essential
- Management accounting experience is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Immediately available