Altum Consulting are excited to be supporting our client who a subsidiary of a UK listed organisation within the very innovative sector of Digital Media.
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Project Controller for a newly created position to join their established yet growing Controlling function.
Based within their Head Quarters which is conveniently located 20 minutes outside of Amsterdam, a 2 minute walk away from a main train station, the Project Controller will be working within a broad and fast-paced role supporting project across the world.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Project Controller will be responsible for;-
- Managing the full financial process of multiple projects relating to TV, Film and Marketing productions across the globe including;- Asia, Australia and Europe
- Managing projects of varying sizes from €500k - €4m in value
- Monitoring and controlling cost suspense accounts
- Reviewing budgets and producing analysis for budgets against actuals
- Updating GL accounts and making any corrections necessary
- Providing key financial insights relating to the projects such as;- Work in Progress analysis, cost analysis, deferred revenue analysis and revenue recognition
- Understanding the financial stance and performance of each project within each country through close communication with local Managers across Finance and Operations
- Working closely with Production Teams to ensure that each project has a healthy cash flow
- Supporting the Legal teams to ensure that all contracts and agreements are compliant and correct
Education and Experience Requirements;-
- Educated with a Bachelors degree level - ideally within Finance or similar
- 4-5 years professional work experience within a finance/accounting function
- Experience in handling multiple projects with great attention to detail and a proactive mindset
- Able to work in a fast-paced and very dynamic environment and not afraid of change!
- Fluency in the English language is essential as well as strong communication skills
- Advanced user of Excel;- vlookups and pivot tables
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
For this very unique and exciting opportunity, my client is offering a highly competitive base salary in addition to attractive company benefits. In addition, this is a fantastic chance to join a business that is experiencing exceptional growth and able to accommodate great career growth opportunities.
To apply, please send an updated CV to;- email@example.com