A highly respected international development agency that works to improve the quality of the lives in some of the world’s poorest communities focusing on areas from education to food security is seeking a dynamic and intelligent Management Accountant. This position is newly created and will support the Head of Finance in all areas of financial and management accounting.
- Lead on the financial management of the developing property portfolio
- Ensuring robustness and implementation of financial systems, procedures and controls
- Production of timely reports, data and analysis
- Develop and maintain a monthly cash flow projection and analysis process
- Support the preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Generate financial analysis and reports to support decision making
- Contribute to audit and statutory compliance and achieve timely and accurate internal and external audit
- Ensure VAT returns are completed and reconcile
This role will be instrumental in improvement the financial management, systems and controls to develop a first-class finance service to the organisation and have a direct impact on the success and growth of the foundation.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent), have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with non-finance and senior management. You will also be technically strong and proactive, always seeking to improve systems and processes.
If you feel you have the necessary skillset and want to work in a team passionate about improving lives of the world’s most vulnerable, please apply today!