A UK-based charity that works with children and young-people are looking for a Management Accountant on a 12 month interim basis.
This is a varied, rewarding and people facing role that would suit a bright and motivated individual who is studying towards their ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA qualification.
As the Management Accountant your role will involve:
- Business Partnering various internal functions of the organisation, including working closely with senior management outside of finance
- Working on budgets and forecasts and providing monthly commentary and variance analysis on these
- Producing ad hoc financial analysis and scenario modelling to influence decision making
- Month-end and year-end duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be actively studying towards your ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA qualification
- Be passionate about the charity sector
- Have a strong academic background
- Be a bright and energetic individual who wants to make a difference
To apply for this important role that will offer defined career progression please submit your CV today.