Altum Conulting are partnering with a medical charity to find a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is going through an exciting change and to help people within the local community.
- Accurate and timely preparation and production of weekly and monthly reports on the financial performance
- Production of the Monthly management pack with insightful commentary
- Assisting senior finance lead on preparation and production of interim accounts and the year end financial statements
- Preparation and presentation of actual and budgeted financial records
- Prepare and submit on time to HMRC the VAT return
- Involved in the production of weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, and monitoring of accuracy
- To provide appropriate reporting systems, preparing and presenting reports as required
- Part qualified accountant working towards their professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Prior experience of VAT partial exemption
- Charity sector experience is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the charity and non-profit sectors and a role that provides study support as well.