Altum are working with high growth Technology business to recruit an IT General Controls and SOX Compliance Manager.
The role will involve participating in all aspects of the SOX and IT General Controls, including but not limited to planning, risk assessments, documentation, testing, review and follow-up to ensure resolution of any identified weakness.
- Plan the scope of ITGC work meet regulatory requirements including SOX and internal audit
- Oversee and complete the ITGC elements of SOX compliance requests that include quarterly and annual SOX reviews, internal audits and ad hoc projects
- Partner with Group Technology and business management to manage and perform audit activities related to SOX regulations and the ITGC environment
- Evaluate ITGCs to determine the effectiveness of controls, identifying gaps and implement remediation plans
- Assist the Head of Control with other aspects of the team’s responsibilities as required
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Demonstrable experience in IT systems auditing or implementing security controls
- Working understanding of SOX
- Experience with web-based API messaging technology
- Flexibility to undertake occasional overseas travel
If you’d like to discuss this role further, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.