Altum Consulting are working with an International Development Organisation to find a Finance Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. This is a really exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Finance team in a global organisation. The ideal candidate will be someone who is currently working within a global charity at the moment.
- Build and maintain effective business partnering relationships across all divisions of the organisation
- Provide high quality advice to senior management to enable the better financial management of resources
- Work collaboratively with other Finance Business Partners and colleagues across Finance to develop shared insights and ideas
- Provide timely, relevant and insightful analysis to make recommendations and drive good decision making
- Identify measures and systems to evaluate the financial performance of the organisation
- Ensure forecasting accuracy, by being the key interface between other teams within the organisation and the Finance function for planning budgeting and forecasting processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Charity sector experience is essential and international development organisation
- Business partnering international teams is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
If you're looking for a highly commercial role within an International Development organisation then please submit your CV today!