Head of Finance & Resources| £55-60k | Permanent | Non-Profit Organisation
This Head of Finance & Resources position is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but ambitious heritage non-profit during a period of change and growth. This role will report directly into the CEO and manage a small finance and resources team. This role will maintain the finance function, ensure strong process and controls, deliver the monthly management reports and deliver the annual audit for the charity. It will also oversee the IT and Facilities function of the charity.
- Provide strategic oversight for the organisation in relation to financial matters
- Manage the Finance Team and ensure accurate transactional management across the finance function.
- Provide relevant forecasting information which is aligned with future goals.
- Lead and deliver the annual audit.
- Produce accurate and timely management reporting for the charity.
- Oversee process and project improvement across areas.
- Lead on budgeting, forecasting and year-end processes.
- Manage the outsourced payroll function.
- Work as a business partner to key senior stakeholders across the charity.
- Maintain strong technical accounting across month-end processes with a 'hands-on’ approach to finance.
- Ideally a fully qualified CCAB accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Experience of managing staff previously.
- Ideally have experience of charity accounting and knowledge of Charity SORP but not essential.
- Strong excel and/or system skills.
- Experience of working with and explaining financial information to non-finance staff.
- A strong communicator with the gravitas to work with senior stakeholders.
This role will include some working from home around 2 days per week and the rest in their beautiful offices in South-West London, flexibility on working hours and a brilliant working culture. This is a real opportunity to put your mark on an already strong infrastructure and offer options to improve efficiency and productivity across the finance and resource functions.
This could be a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career within charity, who may not be the ‘finished article’ but has the right work ethic to develop themselves.
They’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible to please apply now!