Altum Consulting are supporting a major international retail group in recruiting a Group Reporting Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong background in technical accounting and reporting within large, multi-currency businesses. Working for a group that operates across twenty countries, you will be managing a team of two qualified accountants in a rapidly expanding business.
- Execution and review of the Group multi-currency consolidation
- Review of reporting packages submitted by major entities and holding entities
- Communication and issue resolution with regional teams, providing guidance on technical accounting treatments
- Preparation and review of reporting submissions and results presentations to external shareholders
- Coordinate and prepare ad-hoc analysis for the CFO and audit committee
- Actively involved in the move to monthly consolidation
- ACA Qualified (Big 4 experience preferable)
- Minimum two years post qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
- Flexible attitude and the ability to cope with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- Friendly and outgoing team player
If you believe you’d be suited to this role, then don’t hesitate to apply or get in touch with us.