FP&A Analyst - FTSE Index Real Estate company - Full time
Altum are pleased to partner with a highly successful real estate business to secure an FP&A analyst. The business specialises in large-scale residential developments and constitutes part of the FTSE index. The right person will be a proactive, efficient, recently qualified accountant within practice or industry and have experience within the real estate or construction space, whilst offering a challenging mindset to improve processes that will be an integral part of the companies future strategy and planning.
- Understand and report the changes in Group key performance indicators, both financial and non-financial, to senior management.
- Flash reporting of monthly Group financial results with understanding of drivers of variances to budget.
- Preparation of the Group monthly management accounts packs, including nonfinancial KPIs, in advance of review by the executive.
- Support with the preparation of presentations at reporting periods and ad hoc.
- Preparation of Group Budget and 5 year corporate plan.
- Business partner with IT and Regional finance teams in supporting the Group alignment of management reporting.
- Support in enhancement and implementation of Group systems.
- Ad hoc projects including detailed financial modelling
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years PQE
- Proactive individual who will support the drive for improved efficiency and accuracy of management information.
- Questioning and challenging mindset, always looking to improve processes and automation of tasks
- High level of competence on Excel.
- A proven ability to work as a team member with strong communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Willingness to learn and ambition to progress in finance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment