Altum are working with a FTSE 100 Consumer business to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. The right person will be business partnering key divisions, understanding financial statements and forecasts and making sure they are in line with accounting standards, as well as providing technical guidance, financial analysis and management reporting.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- First point of contact in financial reporting matters
- Review and provide direction to divisions in preparing reporting packs
- Assist stakeholders across other functions, such as Tex, Treasury etc
- Perform analysis on financial statements, identifying, understanding and reporting variances
- Ad hoc analysis and project work
- ACA / ACCA qualified accountant, with 2+ years of post-qualified experience
- Experience in financial reporting and month-end close with recent experience in industry, ideally consumer focused
- Exposure to listed groups desirable
- Ability to build relationships and work with multiple stakeholders, and confidence to challenge financials where needed
- Strong Excel skills
If you fit the profile and this role is of interest then please don't hesitate to apply.
Accounting, qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, IFRS, financial accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, financial reporting manager, finance manager, consumer goods, FMCG, retail, Excel, stakeholder management, FTSE, consolidation