A rapidly growing life sciences investor is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join its group on a permanent basis and help build a back office function for its latest acquisitions. This is an excellent position that will lead to strong growth prospects in the long-term, with a route to Finance Director and beyond. It should suit a candidate with a strong finance background, ideally within audit and then within life sciences or a related sector and some exposure to SMEs or start-ups. The role will pay circa £80,000 per annum (possibly negotiable) and very good benefits including a competitive bonus.
As the Financial Controller your role will involve:
- Setting up systems, processes and controls for the companies
- Recruiting a team that suits the ongoing needs of the companies
- Setting the annual budget
- Month end tasks
- Completing the financial year-end and working with the auditors
- Facilitating the growth of the companies
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have experience working within an audit setting
- Have an interest and ideally experience in life sciences or a related sector
- Have experience setting up systems in processes, ideally within an SME or start-up environment
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV to the email address provided.