I am currently recruiting for one of the countries leading retailers, for a pivotal role that spans financial control and commercial understanding. Working in a high performing team, this role drives the integrity and control in the financial results while allowing business partnering opportunities across finance.
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance analysis, with a focus on sales, profitability, risks and opportunities
- Ensure the integrity of the balance sheet
- Report on working capital and cash flow driving continuous improvement
- Quarterly and annual budgeting process for the cost budget
- Drive the controls agenda across the division
This role will be a great entry point in to the company, which is one of the best employers in London at developing finance talent. They are ideally looking for a qualified accountant with the ability to deal with finance and non finance stakeholders at all levels. Experience within the retail or FMCG sector would be a distinct advantage.