Altum are working with a revolutionary biotech company to recruit a Financial Controller. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team who are hoping to change the face of scientific research.
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, financial risk management, budget and forecasts preparation, as well and the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Production of timely monthly consolidated financial statements
- Month-end and year-end close process
- Lead on all accounting operations
- ERP implementation
- Preparation of monthly board documentation
- Managing and complying with local regulatory and tax requirements
- Preparation of regulatory reporting and internal/external audit processes
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience in leading and audit process and accounting within a multi-national company
If you would like to discuss this further, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.