Altum Consulting are partnering with a world-famous advertising agency to secure a key hire in their finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller role is a highly visible role across the business, providing strategic direction and business partnering to management, whilst maintaining and developing a strong reporting and controls environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial results, forecasts and budgets, along with reporting to the parent company.
- Delivery of internal reporting on P&L, balance sheet and working capital
- Management of the control environment and ensuring efficient processes that are adhered to
- Forecasting and reporting for payroll costs
- Responsible for working capital forecasting and reporting as well as treasury and forex
- Lead contact for external audit
- Setting up reporting and processes around new clients
Suitable candidates will match the following:
- Qualified candidate with at least 3 years post-qualified experience
- Track record of delivery in a similar financial controller role
- Process improvement mindset
- Strong team management experience and stakeholder management capabilities