Altum Consulting are working with an Arts Organisation to find a Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The Financial Controller plays a key role in the senior leadership team within finance, and will report directly into the Finance Director. This role will suit someone from a charity background, and more specifically, an Arts background in order to come in and hit the ground running in the role.
- Ownership of the annual audit process and preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for maintaining the financial control framework across the organisation
- Work collaboratively with the Head of FP&A to provide cohesive financial information to the Finance Director
- Cash flow forecasting, performance monitoring and reporting
- Develop appropriate reconciliation processes and ensure compliance
- Responsible for the financial systems within the organisation and their future development
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Charity sector experience is essential; experience of working within an Arts organisation is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Charity SORP experience is essential
- Passion for the Arts
This role will suit someone who is passionate about the Arts sector and is looking for progression in their next role.