A Global Not-For-Profit organisation is in need of a Financial Accountant to join their London-based finance team on an interim basis for 3 months.
This is an interesting and varied role that will be responsible for the annual filing of accounts and month-end work. This should suit a candidate with an interest in charity and experience completing accounts using Charity SORP.
As the Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Working closely with the Management Accountant and Finance Manager
- Being the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Completing the annual statutory accounts
- Covering for the Management Accountant periodically including providing commentary to the wider organisation
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Recently completed an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Has post-qualification experience within the charity and non-profit sectors specifically
- Have demonstrable experience completing accounts using Charity SORP
- Have a "can-do" attitude and willing to take up ad-hoc projects when required