An exciting opportunity to join a highly renowned international organisation in a newly created role has arisen. This position has been introduced to manage and improve the end to end accounting processes for the corporate teams. The successful candidate will eventually build a small, high performing team which will provide timely financial services and advice to the corporate teams.
Main Responsibilities will include;
- Managing month end process including reviewing and monitoring all transactions
- Payroll monitoring and journal postings
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Ensuring the performance of reconciliation of accounts
- Reviewing reconciliations for control accounts, investigating and correcting any issues
- Supporting external auditors and answering queries and coordination the provision of information
- Developing and embedding effective finance processes and systems
- Advising operations on technical accounting issues
- Ensuring the operation fully complies with Travel and Expenses policy
- Managing recharges process and advising on intercompany accounting
- Managing capital assets, additions, disposals and depreciation
This role will play an integral part in establishing robust accounting processes and financial control to improve accuracy of budgeting, forecasting and strategic decision making. It is evolving, varied and a real opportunity to get under the skin of the operations of such an interesting and complex organisation that mixes a commercial approach with a social mission.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ACA) and be experienced in financial accounting with a strong understanding of management accounts. You will ideally have experience working in a complex organisation and have exposure to an ERP system. Candidates with a practice background seeking a role in industry may well be considered.
In addition to working for a prestigious organisation that reaches millions globally, you will have the opportunity to travel and receive industry leading benefits including an extremely generous pension scheme, holiday allowance and a superb work life balance with the ability to work from home from the beginning.
If you’re seeking a something new and challenging in 2019 and feel that this could be well suited to your skills experience, please apply ASAP.