Altum has partnered with a well-known consumer business within the UK to hire a Financial Controller on a 12-month FTC contract.
This role has responsibility and accountability for:
- Financial Reporting, Treasury, Internal Audit, Tax, Payroll and Financial Operations (Accounts Receivable and Payable);
- Maintaining and improving the overall control environment ensuring efficient and effective day-to-day operational and financial management;
- Leading and managing change to improve existing systems, processes and controls;
- Business owner of the financial reporting systems; and
- Providing support to the Group CFO where appropriate.
- Qualified Accountant with appropriate technical skills, and up to date with relevant best practice and legislation.
- Previous experience of financial control work.
- Significant experience operating at a senior level, including Board exposure.
- Experience building, leading and managing a team, delivering high standards of performance.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of stakeholders.