An interesting and rewarding permanent opportunity has arisen to join a well-known and highly regarded UK charity as a Database Assistant; working closely with the fundraising team to ensure that they are getting the most out of their database. This is an excellent opportunity for a tech-savvy individual with strong interpersonal skills to work for a great organisation and develop a real understanding of charity fundraising.
As the Database Assistant, your role will involve:
- Working with external parties such as Just Giving and Virgin to ensure the charity are making the most of their fundraising opportunities
- Ensuring data on the database is compliant with data protection regulations and kept up to date
- Working on MS Excel to process information and ensure its accuracy
- Working closely with the Data Insight Manager and Database Officer in identifying improvements that can be made to the use of the database
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have strong MS Excel skills and a real interest in systems
- Have strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this unique and interesting role please submit your CV today.