Location: UK, Europe
Remote Opportunity, Global travel required
£550-600/day or equivalent in local currency
*Role is Outside IR35 if UK based contract*
12-18 month contract
Altum Consulting are excited to work with this global manufacturing business as they continue to transform their organisation and build on a new operating model that leverages best in class technology.
This will be achieved by defining, designing and deploying a global core ERP model - business processes, data model and configured systems that connect and support the back-office functions of the company, including ways of working, controls, governance, support and management structure.
We are looking for an ambitious Global Data Migration Lead to define the data migration scope and frameworks for each country within a release phase.
- Develops high level and detailed Data Migration Plans in alignment with the overall ERP programme plan
- Liaises with Business Process Owners and Business Data Owners and Key Users to ensure tasks are understood and completed
- Plans and schedules all ERP data migration related activities
- Create deliverables associated with the data migration approach
- Acts as an escalation point for Data Migration issues
- Acts as Data Team representative in programme steering committee
- Must have project delivery experience with at least 5 end-to-end migration waves as project lead
- Shown experience of being able to manage and guide teams data migration activities
- A good level of knowledge of core ERP functional areas with ability to speak to business owners about expected challenges with data quality and migration practices
- Ability to distil complex project issues down to an easy-to-understand level and action plan
- Flexible – maintains effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment with strong stakeholder management
- Leadership – strong sense of accountability and ownership with ability to lead a team combined with strong analytical skills
- Business level language; English is a must
We are looking to have the successful candidate start in August. You must be available to start then to apply.