Altum Consulting are currently supporting our client exclusively to recruit for an exciting and newly created Business Controller position based within their Head Office located just outside of Leiden.
My client is a PE backed business who has recently had new investment to enhance their focused growth plans of which this particular position will have large involvement in.
Therefore, my client is looking for an ambitious candidate with a strong commercial accumen and excellent analytical skills to play a key part in supporting the Head of Business Control and the CFO to enable these exciting growth plans.
- Providing visibility on performance metrics such as e.g. growth, customer satisfaction, asset utilization, customer retention, and cost efficiency.
- Driving the monthly management reporting process and having full responsibility of the budgeting, planning and control cycle.
- Working as part of the business control team but also being a core sparring partner and working together in close cooperation with the business owners, the CFO and the financial control team.
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Control and offering sound knowledge and advice on commercial decision making through essential business analysis and reporting
- Leading the business control department towards a more professional and automated working method though innovation projects and implementing essential processes and controls.
- Introduce automated processes, dashboards and tooling to create real-time reporting with forward-looking insights.
- Support and challenge the business with relevant and to the point management information.
- Develop and analyze KPI dashboards, reviews budgets, conducts analysis and monitors synergies.
- Master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in finance / M&A / Business Control
- Strong communicator
- Experience in Health & Fitness and/or Retail is a plus
- Expert in modeling, BI and Excel
- Must be able to drive and have a car due to the location of the offices
For this opportunity, my client is offering a very attractive package in addition to added benefits and bonus.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply, please send an updated CV to:- email@example.com