Our Amsterdam office are currently supporting one of our key clients to recruit for a German speaking Associate Manager of A2R within their EMEA HQ and Financial shared service centre.
As a Managerial role, this is a senior position within the business and an important role within the Accounting to Reporting function supporting the businesses needs for the EMEA regions.
- Financial reporting and accounting for the A2R functions
- Liaising with German stakeholders on a regular basis relating to finance queries and activities
- Completing efficient and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly closes
- Balance sheet and P&L reviews
- Recording inter-company transactions
- Fixed Assets
- VAT and Intrastat Accounting
- Ensuring all transactions are compliant under US GAAP and local GAAP's
- Team management of 6-7 members
Experience and Education Requirements:-
- Educated with an HBO/Bachelor degree in accounting or similar as a minimum
- 3-5 years+ professional working experience within a senior accounting function
- Proven experience of team management
- Fluency is both English and German language is essential
- Knowledge of Oracle or SAP is desirable
- Strong commuication skills with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Team player
- Experience of working within a US owned or matrixed environment is desirable
Our client is a very reputable organisation within the Netherlands and globally, who are already forecasting a very successful 2019 so this is certainly an exciting time to join such an organisation.
To apply, please send an updated CV to:- email@example.com