Altum Consulting are partnering with our US owned client who are a leading specialist within their field and due to continuous growth of the business, are seeking to recruit an Associate Manager A2R to join their EMEA Head Quarters.
Based centrally in Amsterdam, the Associate Manager A2R will be responsible for;-
- Overall accounting and reporting for the A2R function
- Team management and development
- Regular and timely Financial reporting under US and local GAAP
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end closes
- Regular reviews of the balance sheet and P&L
- Processing inter-company transactions
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded and processed in a timely and compliant manner
- Fixed Assets and depreciation
- VAT and Intrastat Accounting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending regular board meeting with Senior Management to provide essential reports and updates relating to the performance of A2R
- Instigating and implementing process improvements and efficiencies for the A2R function
This is an integral position within the organisation where you will be responsible for both team development and business improvement within the EMEA team.
My client is seeking someone who has fluency in the English language and is a highly motivated and ambitious person who is focused on delivering high results for the business.
In addition to an exciting opportunity, my client is offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits package for the successful applicant.