Diversity and inclusion (D&I) are critical priorities that are racing up the corporate agenda. But where do you start when it comes to building a thriving, inclusive workplace where everyone is able to participate and succeed?
The roles that senior leaders and line managers play in creating an inclusive workplace is crucial. This webinar will explore processes, ways of working, facilities, reasonable adjustments and removing barriers to make a better working environment for everyone, with a particular focus on those that are neurodiverse. The key outcomes will help your organisation attract, onboard, develop and retain the very best talent.
This virtual event is for people working in HR, talent acquisition, technology, and facilities, as well as anyone in a leadership or management role.
Date and Time:
- 10am on Thursday 14th March 2024
- Helen Goodsall, Knowledge & Information Manager, British Dyslexia Association
- Danae Leaman-Hill, Director of External Affairs and Development, Ambitious About Autism
- Robert Anderson, Associate Director – Charity, NGO & Arts, Altum Consulting
- The recruitment process
- The workplace environment
- The role of technology