Altum Consulting is leading the search for a Training Manager for a finance transformation project within a global FMCG business.
Our client is undertaking a finance system and process transformation across its global business and will be outsourcing many of their finance processes to a third-party provider.
The blueprint / planning phase is complete, and the project has recently secured approval to be delivered. The execution phase will start shortly and requires an experienced Training Manager to provide necessary support in enhancing this business transformation.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Writing end to end process instructions that document future processes routines or repetitive activities (protocols, instructions, worksheets) and standardizing them for the business
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing training resources
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years in a similar role as a Training Manager, preferably within finance and shared services
- Strong understanding of finance processes such as P2P, R2R and OTC
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint, preferably experience with financial planning tools
- Strong business analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Ability to work remotely