Our client is an established international entertainment business based in Central London. We are searching for a strong technical/group accountant with consolidation experience. They have a fantastic culture that embraces inclusion, creativity, diversity and progression.
- To assist the corporate team with reporting of 100+ international entities and partnering stakeholders to provide one version of the truth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Group Consolidation team with the production of the Group financial consolidation under IFRS on a quarterly basis,
- Responding to auditor queries on half-year and year-end consolidation;
- Assisting the Group Consolidation team to develop the consolidation model in response to any changes in group structure or reporting obligations;
- Good understanding of Derivative valuation posting, Financing flows, forex impact in group accounts, Share based payments;
- Assistance with the maintenance of the consolidation software SAP Business Financial Consolidation and SAP Business & Planning Consolidation;
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
This is a 6 month contract and the client is looking to interview ASAP so candidates need to be available at short notice.