Altum are working with a multinational consumer business to recruit a Senior FP&A Manager who will be responsible for robust budgeting and forecasting for the International business.
- Preparing budget pack for CEO/CFO
- Managing and owning the delivery of insightful quarterly Investor Relations packs, providing analysis on the financial performance of the business
- Planning, coordinating and consolidating Annual Budget/Quarterly Forecasts/3 year plan
- Supporting the preparation of Strategy packs and analysis for the senior leadership team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualified experience in FP&A roles
- Commercial understanding of sales, margin, operating cost etc
- Understanding of FX is desirable
- Excel modelling, strong leadership and strong presentation skills
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.