Altum Consulting are partnering with a medical charity to find a Senior Financial Accountant to join their finance team on an interim basis for an initial 3-6 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is going through an exciting change, with the possibility of this role becoming permanent at the end of the initial contract.
- Lead on financial accounting
- Manage the junior financial and management accountants
- Challenge and improve processes
- Management of the audit process at year-end
- Producing consolidated financial statements
- Prepayments and accruals management
- Monthly balance sheet reconcillations
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Experience leading a team is essential
- Charity SORP experience
- Available on short notice
- Strong communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing charity that is looking to help people with and affected my a medical illness. This role will suit someone who has past experience in the charity sector and who is looking to join a vibrant team.