A well-known and highly regarded global organisation focusing on female health is currently in need of a Project Accountant to support an organisational structural change, by providing financial analysis and expertise in the separation of one pillar of the organisation from the rest of the organisation. This role is a 6-month contract and is both an important and interesting position that will have a huge and lasting impact in an organisation that does excellent work across the globe.
As the Project Accountant your role will involve:
- Reviewing annual programme budgets for 2021 alongside the programme team
- Provide recommendations on financial governance and sustainability
- Provide financial feasibility support for the set up of a new office including analysis of possible new locations
- Support and guide member associations through their budgeting and business planning process
- Develop budgets for the new regional office
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant with a the confidence to take a finance lead on projects
- Have a strong understanding of the charity sector including restricted funding and cultural nuances
- Have a commercial mindset
- Have strong analytical skills including experience with cost analysis and ideally setting up new offices
This is a unique and exiting position that should appeak to candidates that care about humanitarian causes and thrive on leaving their comfort zone.
To apply for this role please submit your CV today.