Altum Consulting are partnering with an International Development Organisation to find a Programme Funding Coordinator to join one of the International divisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation within the charity and non-profit sectors. In this role the candidate will deliver a high-quality bidding process with Institutional Funders and Foundations to build a healthy and sustainable funding pipeline so that the organisation can achieve their programme goals.
- Lead the shaping, development and delivery of the organisation's portfolio so that the client meets their strategic objectives.
- Work with colleagues from country offices to ensure a robust pipeline of work.
- Lead on the planning, production and negotiation of major bids.
- Design strong bid management processes so that the organisation's output is proactive.
- The candidate may be required to recruit staff to their team.
- Work collaboratively and productively with bid partners.
- Contribute to annual budget development and regular reviews of team income and expenditure levels.
- Deliver programme quality consistently throughout the organisation's portfolio.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Extensive experience of a range of grants types; commercial grants and commercial contracts. Particularly with DFID but also EU.
- Need to understand cashflow and borrowing particularly in relation to pre-payments.
- Ability to set, prioritise and manage a bidding budget and measure the impact of this.
- Passion for the charity sector.