Altum Consulting - Netherlands are working exclusively with our client to recruit an excellent Payroll & Accounting Specialist to join their growing and thriving Payroll team for a newly created role.
Our client is a US owned, multi-national organsiation who are leaders within the Automotive sector with a niche business model and prestigious reputation.
As Payroll & Accounting Specialist, you will be working in a team of 7 and will be responsible for:-
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager of EMEA
- Managing the EMEA payroll from an end to end process
- Working closely with the finance and GL teams to ensure all payroll information and calculations are accurate
- Working closely with HR teams to ensure that all transactions and processes are compliant with SOX controls and local legislation
- Identifying Payroll process improvements and optimizations
- Dealing with complex payrolls and checking all calculations are correct before processing payroll in a timely manner
- Responsible for all Payroll inquiries
- Month end close reports and activities
Education and and Personal Requirements:-
- Experienced within Payroll with ideally 5-10 years of professional knowledge in a similar position
- Dealt with International payroll:- EMEA, APAC, BENELUX etc
- Accounting knowledge
- Highly proficient IT skills and excellent use of Excel
- Knowledge of SOX controls
- Proactive and motivated with an ambitious mind-set
- Team player and can work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to work well within a fast-paced and driven environment
In addition to offering such an exciting opportunity, my client is is offering a competitive salary + very attractive bonus schemes and incentives.
To apply, please send an updated CV to:- email@example.com