Altum are currently supporting a Private Equity backed property business to find them a part qualified management accountant, the role will be for an initial 3 months but is likely to be extended and could become a permanent position.
A significant part of the role is to provide support on a contract basis to the Management Accounting team during the period of implementation of a new Finance/ERP System. This role is varied and priorities will change over the period of the contract as the Management Accounting team develops their regular and ad-hoc reporting in order to provide valuable financial information to the company as it prepares for the new system.
- Complete month end accurately within the required timetable, including full P&L and balance sheets for the buildings in your portfolio
- Understand and provide variance analysis and commentary against historical performance and budge
- Provide assistance with the data cleansing, data migration and other system implementation tasks as required by the Finance System project team.
- Manage a portfolio of the Group’s properties and act as the finance contact for those buildings
- Business partnering with relevant heads of departments to provide historical cost analysis
- Ad hoc analysis and project work as required
This role will suit a part qualified accountant who is immediately available, you will also need excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines. The company is a great place to work and the role is highly likely to go on longer than the initial 3 months.