Our Amsterdam office is currently working in partnership with one of our most renowned clients who are looking to recruit an experienced Statutory & Tax Reporting Controller.
This role will be covering a maternity leave starting at the last week of November/first week December until the middle of July 2019.
You will be responsible for;-
- Managing 2 direct reports
- Managing 30+ entities both within the Netherlands, UK and internationally
- Working closely with Business Controllers within the UK
- Preparing financial statements across these various entities
- Tax compliance and being the main liaison with the Tax team both internally and externally
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across the wider business
The ideal candidate will be;-
- Available to start from the end November/start December 2018 until the middle of July 2019 to complete the contract
- Ideally ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CA or RA/RC qualified
- 3-5 years of experience working within a similar role
- A proven background of working within audit
- Good working knowledge within Tax (transfer pricing, corporate income tax)
- Have a good working knowledge of US GAAP reporting standards (UK GAAP and IFRS is highly desirable also)
- Fluency in the English language both written and verbal
- Experience of working within Entertainment/Media industry is desirable
In addition to the chance to work for a hugely recognised organistion and great team, my client is offering an hourly rate of circa €80-85ph dependent on experience.