Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with an established Media firm to recruit a Head of Reporting and FP&A. This is for a 12-month FTC and candidates must be on a short term notice/immediately available.
· Reporting to the CFO managing directly 3 Qualified Accountants who oversee wider team
· Hold full responsibility for the leadership and management of all consolidated reporting, planning, analytical, statutory and management accounts deliverables across the UK
· Work closely with senior stakeholders to inform UK and Group Finance/Management teams of the key commercial and strategic trajectory of the Group
· Satisfy UK statutory and internal requirements
An experienced Qualified Accountant with extensive post qualified experience in a similar, in-house Finance Manager/Finance Director/Controller role.
· Strong working knowledge of new UK GAAP and IFRS - ability to understand and interpret accounting treatments for new transactions/policy changes
· Proven track record of delivering statutory accounts for a large number of companies accurately, on time and successfully through the audit process
· Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work with colleagues of all levels of experience and seniority
· Available immediately/short notice period
For further information please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview and start.