This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world-renowned and fast-growing technology businesses on an initial 12 month contract. Salary range is £70-80k.
This is a very high profile part of the finance team and business reporting directly into the CFO.
The purpose is to create a new FP&A team to deliver process improvements and drive insightful reporting to the Board. This person will build and lead a highly capable team of Managers and Analysts and will liaise with various Directors within the organisation to help enhance the quality of management information.
Our client is incredibly fast-paced so you will be operating in a dynamic and often ad-hoc environment.
- Lead a high-performing FP&A team
- Develop strong relationships with internal finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Work with senior leadership to set the organisational strategy for management information
- Be responsible for all forward-looking financial analysis, identfying opportunities and potential risks
- Be the key point of contact for all FP&A queries
- Drive process improvements
- Professional qualification - ACA/CIMA/ACCA with minimum 5 years PQE
- Experience of managing a team will be an advantage
- Experience working in a similar role in a large blue chip
- Some travel to international locations may be required
- Worked in a project/transformational environment