Altum are proud to be working with a leading housing association based in East London to recruit a Group Accountant to partner with their subsidiary companies. This is a permanent role within a rapidly growing organisation that has a reputation for promoting internally.
- Full responsibility for the review and oversight of accurate recording of accounting entries in subsidiary accounts
- Production of statutory Financial Statements and oversight of the Governance and administration of Group entities
- Perform monthly reconciliations of the underlying records on control accounts, intercompany and other Group balances
- Prepare the necessary files, reconciliations and other required documentation for year end audit
- Work collaboratively with finance colleagues, internal and external customers and budget holders across the Group
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant
- Audit background preferred
- Housing Association/Non-Profit experience desirable
- Have excellent computer, financial systems and analytical skills including Advanced Excel
We are encouraging applications from ACA qualified accountants seeking their first move into industry. If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a new role, please apply today.