Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with an instantly-recognisable Flexible Workspace brand in their search for an FP&A Manager. This role offers a successful candidate the chance to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to add value and be part of a dynamic team. The business has been extremely successful in recent years and are looking to expand their portfolio over the next 2-3 years.
The role will include elements of business partnering, analysing complex data & revenue streams, monthly reporting and creating finance models for new investments.
- Ownership of the operating model for the business
- Support the new models for new site appraisals
- Prepare weekly KPI reporting
- Business partner with Sales, Marketing and Ops
- Ownership of P&L, balance and cash flow sheet for the group
- Prepare non-financial reporting and analysis
- Identify and drive process improvements
Required skills & experience,
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 4+ years PQE (M&A or Corp Finance background pref)
- Experience in the flexible workspace sector is desirable.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience business partnering with stakeholders both internal and external