A newly created role has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a far reaching international development agency.
The agency has secured a significant number of government grants in recent years and therefore require an intelligent and experienced individual with donor exposure to lead on all areas of financial and grant management and act as a finance business partner for the UK programmes.
This role will be joining the organisation's core finance team for an interim contract of 6-12 months.
Responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with field offices and programme managers to produce programme budgets and forecasts
• Providing managers with insightful financial analysis and reports to aid decision making
• Reviewing and approving budgets for proposals and make suggestions from improvement
• Use financial modelling to own and track the grants cycle and cost recovery
• Reviewing and providing feedback on donor financial reports to ensure compliance with donor requirements
• Designing and implementing and improving internal financial controls
• Monthly cash flow projection for grants transactions, regularly review and analysis
• Producing programme statutory financial statements and supporting papers
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with some exposure to grant accounting or donor reporting.
If you would like to be part of a team that has a global impact then please send us your CV!