We're supporting one the the UKs largest health iNGOs in the search for a dynamic and experienced finance business partner to partner with the global programmes. You will be the key contact for a high profile DFID funded project, providing financial management and guidance from project implementation to completion.
Responsibilities will include;
- The coordination, collection and consolidation of financial information from Country Programmes to produce insightful management and donor reports to aid strategic decision making
- Monitoring consortium partners’ financial performance and compliance with the donor’s reporting requirements.
- Supporting project management of year end processes for country programmes and provide support for internal and external audit
- Working with country teams to build capacity including delivering training and coaching to both finance and non-finance staff
- Developing and implementing financial processes to ensure effective consolidation of financial information and management reporting
- Provide expert grant financial management to programmes
- Develop and implement finance procedures in-line with organisation’s global strategy.
- Provide full project life-cycle support to country programmes, regional teams and the donor teams on budget and proposal development, project initiation, project management and project close.
- Identifying and mitigating operational and financial risk
This is an exciting opportunity with highly regarded and impactful global charity. You will be the finance lead on this high profile, multi-country and multi-partner programme. The ideal candidate will be finalist or fully qualified accountant, with strong technical accounting skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and with international teams. Experience of restricted funding/donor reporting is highly desirable.
There will be an opportunity to travel to the global programmes in either Africa or Asia circa 2-3 times per year.
If you are interested in joining a progressive, passionate and high performing team who's mission is to bring equality and choice to women and families globally, please apply today!
Interviews will be held virtually and possibly before the closing date so please don't delay in applying.