A well-known and highly regarded international NGO are currently in need of a grant-focussed Finance Business Partner to join their Financial Planning & Analysis team in a permanent role. This is an excellent opportunity for a personable qualified accountant to use their skills and experience in a rewarding role that will directly contribute to the success of their international programmes.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Producing budgets and forecasts for grant funded programmes, ensuring their financial viability and commerciality
- Monitoring budgets and providing monthly commentary and analysis
- Producing business cases for and contributing to the financial strategy
- Assisting with month-end and year-end accounting tasks
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with significant stakeholder management experience
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for the charity sector and knowledge of grant accounting
To apply for this role please submit your CV today.